Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wow, never thought this would happen!!!





Crazy times I tell ya. Ask any of my friends if I would ever have a blog and they would just laugh in your face. I've always thought blogs were dumb. Who wants to read about what people do day in and day out? My life is boring enough as it is, why be bored by other people's lives? (just kidding, my life is far from boring). :) But now mom and dad are on their mission, I would like for them to see a little bit into our day besides what we're able to talk about over Skype once a week. Since summer is here and we tend to do ALOT of things during the summer, I knew I'd actually have things to post, so here goes.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled that you started your blog. I didn't know about it until Marci asked me if I had seen it. I'm not sure if I told you of my new email. You probably sent me a message telling me of it but it went to my old email address. My new one if farrbetter2@gmail.com.
    Keep up the good work -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete