Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Todd's Birthday

Todd's birthday was way back in April, but I just developed these pictures to scrapbook and thought I'd blog them.
Marci showed me a cake idea in the Family Fun magazine and with the girls encouragement I had to make it.
It's not as cool as the one in the magazine, but was fun anyway.  Kate helped me by making the flags (fruit by the foot) and attaching them to the poles (pretzel rods).  Another homemade cake to add to the many others.  The girls are so sick of my homemade cakes they are now begging for one from the store for their next birthday.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Love the cake. It looks soooo good. I was just thinking about it the other day, wondering if you made it. I'm so glad you did. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made this cake. It looks so hard and yet you made it look so real!! I hope you have kept pictures of all the cakes you have made through the years. Someday you will look back and wonder how you did it! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete