Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Garden

Hey Mom and Dad,
Here's some pictures of our garden:
Kate and the grow box
The sugar snap peas and the carrots are to the left.
This is lettuce (the bright green), the spinach (in the middle), and the little things growing are beets.  There's another row of lettuce at the end.
Broccoli.  I have about 5 or 6 of these.
And these are the potatoes in the lower garden.  Todd just got done covering them with some dirt, that's why they look kind of sad.
And here's the dead trees.  SAD.
We've had a really cold May and June so everything is slow growing right now.  We'll probably pick our first pea tomorrow.  I have tomatoes, squash and cucumbers growing but they're not big enough to bother taking pictures yet.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your garden looks beautiful!! I think your grates and metal Teepees are fabulous. I can't get over that you are getting so much in the small grow box! Is it easy to maintain? I think that is so cool. Way to go! I think Todd should to into selling those metal teepees. The trees make me sad because I know how it must make you sad. Things like that happen to all of us at one time or another. I remember once when Dad accidently got to much fertilizer in a big spot in the front lawn and it killed all of it. I'm working on my blog but haven't got it ready yet to get anything posted. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete