Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kate's 7th Birthday Party

Kate wanted a horse-themed birthday party this year. She also wanted to do carnival games for her party.  We asked everyone to come dressed in their cowgirl clothes.  I wish I had a better picture because they all  looked really cute in their outfits. (A few of them were missing in this picture)

This was one of the carnival games.  Can't remember the name of it but they knocked the bottles down with a ball.

Ring Toss

Wells and Marci came to help.  Wells got really tired of all the girl attention

Pin the tail on the donkey (or horse if you use your imagination)

Marci had to make sure the game worked correctly.  :) 


And the infamous homemade cake.  It's official, I'm done making homemade cakes.  All store-bought from now on.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are trying to keep up on your blog. We find that there are things that happen in your family that we aren't aware of or miss. I loved Kate's birthday cake and I don't think you should give up making them. It is fun for the girls to see you making it and it adds to the excitement of their birthdays! You have always done a great job in decorating their cakes.
    It was so fun to see the girls in action. We may hear about all of these things but now we have pictures to actually show us what is going on. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete