Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine's Decor

So I'm finally back on again.  I've had this decorating bug for the past couple of months and recently just put together my Valentine's stuff.  I'm not completely done yet.  I still need to make a banner for my entry coat hooks, and maybe something else to go in the jar. (the two black balls just aren't doing it for me)  So Marci, here's the pictures you've asked for. 


 Even though I spent WAY too much money for the picture, it's worth it because it fills up the space so well.  The other items I had around the house.  Anyway, not that big of a deal, but thought I'd let you all see my house since you don't come over very much. :)

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll try to update the blog on things I've missed posting.  TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I love the picture frames and the vase full of red candies. I love the new blog look too. Very Valentinsy.

    ReplyDelete